#0025 – Phyre Phryday V/Blog 10/30/2020 – Presenting the World’s 1st HYBRID (ED) Egyptian Drill Of Rubberwood & Black Willow (& a whole lot of other stuff too.)
Hello Global Tribe of PhyreKeepers (GTOP)!
10/30/2020 – Welcome to Phyre Dojo’s 25th Phyre Phryday Vlog.
Going off on a tangent, my current nursing work (job) schedule is that it is in 2 week cycles in a sense. So, one week is a heavier travel and workload than the other. I’m going to try to batch videoing in the one week that I’m home more and in my Workshop, and then doing the video editing the other week while I’m hanging with patients for hours on end. While I’m editing, I am also trying to learn and increase my editing knowledge in order to make the VLOGs more professional looking (and not like I amateurishly (is that a word?) scrambled to get everything together and posted in my last few hours of Phryday’s deadline…). That’s the plan, anyway….
In this week’s VLOG,
1) – 1st Test Of A Neo-Prometheus Style (HD) Hand Drill Set Of – Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Plant Spindle, On A BaldCypress (Taxodium Distichum)(Janka Hardness Rating – 510) Bento Box Base Case HearthBoard. (Recorded: Sunday 06/21/2020). (Time: 00:00 – 03:36)
2) – 1st Test Of A Neo-Prometheus Style (BD) Bow Drill Set Of – Black Willow (Salix Nigra)(Janka Hardness Rating – 430) On A Bento Box Base Case HearthBoard. (Recorded: Sunday 08/02/2020). (Time: 03:37 – 06:44)
3) & 4) – PHYREHACK ALERT!!! – 1st Test Of A Neo-Igneus Style (CD) Crutch Drill Set Of – Parawood/Rubberwood (Hevea Brasiliensis)(Janka Hardness Rating – 960) AND 1st Test Of A HYBRID Neo-Igneus Style (ED) Egyptian Drill Of BOTH – Parawood/Rubberwood (Hevea Brasiliensis)(Janka Hardness Rating – 960) AND Black Willow (Salix Nigra)(Janka Hardness Rating – 430)! CRAZY! (Recorded: Tuesday 08/11/2020). (Time: 06:45 – 24:55)
5) – 1st Test Of A Neo-Prometheus Style (HD) Hand Drill Set Of – Prickly Lettuce (Lactuca Serriola) AND A Goldenrod (Solidago Spp.) Plant Spindles, On A Western Red Cedar (Thuja Plicata)(Janka Hardness Rating – 350) Bento Box Base Case HearthBoard. (Recorded: Sunday 08/27/2020). (Time: 24:56 – 34:22)
6) – Testing a new Stihl MS 170 Chainsaw on Logs of Red Oak (Quercus Spp.)(Janka Hardness Rating – 1,200-1,500), Eastern Red Cedar (Juniperus Virginiana)(Janka Hardness Rating – 900), SPALTED Norway Maple (Acer Platanoides)(Janka Hardness Rating – 1,010), and finally – Felling a Purple Plum (Prunus Cerasifera)(Janka Hardness Rating – 1,550) Tree that is dying from Black Knot Fungus! (At the time of recording, I didn’t know it was a Purple Plum and thought it might be some type of exotic Cherry…)(Recorded: Saturday 10/24/2020). (Time: 34:23 – 49:40).
There is a Universe of many other Methods (Basics) waiting for you to Discover and Explore…
Still VERY busy trying to update my PhyreDojo site and fulfilling Orders while making these VLOGS and Balancing Life in general…
Gambarimasho Yo! (Japanese for “Let’s Keep Going!)
“May everyone around you feel and be safer because you are there.”
Joe Lau, RN
As always, Phyre Dojo is available and here to support the Global Tribe of PhyreKeepers toward Mastery of Phryction PhyreKeeping.
FaceBook – https://www.facebook.com/Phyre-Dojo-180067228735363/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyreDojo
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/phyredojo/